Estate Planning, Business / Corporate Law, Probate, and Taxation
Brian attended Gonzaga University where he received both his undergraduate and law degrees. After law school, Brian attended the University of San Diego School of Law where he earned a Masters of Law in Taxation. Prior to joining Walstead Mertsching, Brian worked for a tax law firm focusing on business transactional law and estate planning. His current practice consists of general business/corporate law, estate planning, probate and taxation.
Brian is a dedicated Gonzaga basketball fan. He also enjoys many outdoor activities and competing in triathlons. Brian is enjoying the opportunity to explore and get involved in the Longview/Kelso area.
- Gonzaga University, B.A., Political Science, 2006
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D 2009
- University of San Diego School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2010
- Washington State Bar Association
- Business/Corporation Law
- Estate Planning/Elder Law
- Federal & State Estate Planning